✅ Fact-checked    


The owner of the smartphone was taken to the hospital after a battery explosion









In India, the new OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone exploded in a woman's bag during a cycling trip, the Gizmochina portal reports.

At first, the smartphone began to smoke, after which the battery exploded. Due to the incident, the owner of the OnePlus Nord 2 was injured and was hospitalized. The severity of the injuries is not reported.

At the moment, it is unknown what exactly caused the fire. The manufacturer of the device has not yet named a possible cause of the battery explosion but promised to help the victim.


Views: 464

TAGS: SMARTPHONES, EXPLOSION, INDIA

Add a comment!

Your name:
Your Email:
  • bowtiesmilelaughingblushsmileyrelaxedsmirk
    heart_eyeskissing_heartkissing_closed_eyesflushedrelievedsatisfiedgrin
    winkstuck_out_tongue_winking_eyestuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesgrinningkissingstuck_out_tonguesleeping
    worriedfrowninganguishedopen_mouthgrimacingconfusedhushed
    expressionlessunamusedsweat_smilesweatdisappointed_relievedwearypensive
    disappointedconfoundedfearfulcold_sweatperseverecrysob
    joyastonishedscreamtired_faceangryragetriumph
    sleepyyummasksunglassesdizzy_faceimpsmiling_imp
    neutral_faceno_mouthinnocent
The code:
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив
Enter a code: