Photo: Motor1.com | The main rating criterion is the percentage of cars without breakdowns
Most often, electronics malfunctions are noted in crossovers. The leaders of the rating did not find any breakdowns.
Compact urban crossovers are one of the most popular automotive segments these days. Naturally, buyers and owners of such cars are interested in how durable they are. A study of the reliability of small crossovers was published by the British website WhatCar.
The main criterion of the rating is the percentage of cars without breakdowns during operation. It is noteworthy that the two leaders have an ideal indicator of 100%. Electronics breakdowns are most often noted.
Honda HR-V is one of the leaders of the rating
The most reliable compact crossovers:
1. Honda HR-V - 100% car without breakdowns;
2. Mazda CX-3 вЂ“ 100%:cars without breakdowns;
3. Citroen C3 Aircross - 98.9% (exhaust system malfunctions noted);
4. Audi Q2 - 98.7% (electronics malfunction);
5. Hyundai Kona - 98.4% (engine and air conditioner malfunctions);
6. Skoda Kamiq - 97.4% (electronics malfunctions);
7. Suzuki Vitara - 97.1% (electronics and air conditioning malfunctions);
8. Mini Countryman - 96.4% (problems with body parts);
9. Suzuki Ignis - 96.4% (gearbox and clutch malfunctions);
10. Volkswagen T-Roc - 96.3% (multimedia, electronics and brakes malfunctions).
Mazda CX-3 showed 100% reliability
Among the least reliable crossovers, there are no frankly problematic models вЂ“ even their rating remains quite high. It should also be noted that three of the five models have already been discontinued.
TOP 5 most unreliable compact Crossovers:
1. Peugeot 2008 (2013-2019) вЂ“ 81.8% of cars without breakdowns (brake and suspension malfunctions);
2. Nissan Juke (2010-2019) - 83.8% (engine, suspension and battery malfunctions);
3. Opel/Vauxhall Mokka X (2016-2020) - 87.3% (air conditioning and multimedia malfunctions);
4. Volkswagen T-Cross - 90% (electronics malfunction);
5. Ford EcoSport - 91.6% (problems with body parts, interior trim and seats).
The lowest result is the Peugeot 2008 of the last generation
Earlier, the British also conducted a study on the reliability of electric vehicles. The results were very interesting.